Hedgepie Doc
Search
⌃K

Performance Fee

For sharing their strategy with an investor (User), the Fund Creator sets and collects a Performance Fee.
The performance fee is a % (from 1 - 10-%) which is made transparent and agreed to when an investor joins a Fund.
The performance fee is published to the blockchain at the time that the Fund was published and can not be changed.
The performance fee is collected from gains the investor has earned when exiting the Fund (Withdrawal).
A performance fee is set by Fund Creator which they collect 80% of; with Hedgepie collecting the other 20%.
Last modified 6mo ago